Terms and Conditions for the use of the Food and Mood Community Interest Company website (www.foodandmood.org)
1. Terms and Conditions. The Food and Mood Community Interest Company provides services to you through our web site and those services are provided to you on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. Please note that these may alter, if necessary, without prior notification. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers).
2. Information provided on the website. This website is intended as a source of information only and not as an alternative to medical advice. While every care is taken in preparing this material, we cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or harm caused by any treatment, advice or information contained in this website. You should consult a qualified medical practitioner for health advice and before undertaking any treatment. Unless a statement is specifically referenced, it could be the author’s opinion, based on extensive study and personal experience.
3. Proprietary Rights and Licences. All text, software, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
4. Copyright. All the materials on this site are the copyright of The Food and Mood Community Interest Company, unless otherwise stated. We are happy for the materials on this site to be downloaded, printed out, copied, used and distributed free of charge for non-commercial purposes only. No alteration or adaptation of any of the materials may be made without the permission of The Food and Mood Community Interest Company. Where materials from this site are copied, used or distributed, the source of the material (www.foodandmood.org) must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. Reproduction or distribution of materials on this web site either in whole or in part for commercial purposes is prohibited without prior written permission from The Food and Mood Community Interest Company, PO Box 2737, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 2GN.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. You agree that: 5.1: your use of the web site and our services is at your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights; 5.2: to the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the web site and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense; 5.3: no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the web site or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incur in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
7. Limitation of Liability. To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the web site; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these Terms and Conditions or other Terms and Conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide); You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these Terms and Conditions exceed £UK 1,000 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
8. Trade Mark Information. Food and Mood is our registered trademark. You agree not to display or use said trademark in any manner without our prior written consent in writing. Other trademarks and registrations appearing on the site are the property of the respective companies mentioned.
9. External Links. We may provide or third parties may provide links or other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
10. General. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our web site and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently). Data and certain other information you provide is subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement, which can be accessed by clicking on the privacy statement. If any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term. You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms and Conditions of sale on the Food and Mood Community Interest Company website (www.foodandmood.org)
1. These are the Terms and Conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from The Food and Mood Community Interest Company via this web site and you should read them carefully. Terms may alter if necessary and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
2. No contract will exist between you and foodandmood.org until foodandmood.org accepts your order by email confirming that your order has been received.
3. All prices are reflected in £UK Sterling. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to a postage and packing charge.
4. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available.
5. The order reflects pricing at time of purchase the payment.
6. We make every effort to despatch within 7 days of order placement. Unless we state otherwise, ie the product is out of stock, we ensure that your products are delivered within 15 days from acceptance (20 days for non-UK customers). All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately.
7. We will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is received. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know by e-mail. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card account.
8. We do not provide refunds but we will replace any items lost or damaged during shipping, provided we are notified within 30 days of your order being placed.
9. All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address otherwise we will be unable to accept your order. You must also ensure that if this address changes between submitting your order and delivery of the products by us to you, you advise us of the new address. We will not be responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
10. If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to The Food and Mood Community Interest Company, PO Box 2737, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 2GN.
11. To the best of our knowledge, the product descriptions on the site are accurate and up-to-date, but we are continually working to improve our products and so specifications or design changes may be made from time to time which have not been reflected on the site. We include images of products on our site to help you with your selection. However, slight variations, for example, in colour, or should be expected.
12. We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
13. We take your privacy very seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in the UK. Please read our privacy statement located at the foot of every screen within the website.
14. The website trading name for The Food and Mood Community Interest Company is www.foodandmood.org.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the use of this website or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
The Food and Mood Community Interest Company, PO Box 2737, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 2GN, UK