Not found what you're looking for? Then please tell us what you'd like! Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields; the others are optional.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on the following:
- self-help resources you would like to buy
- information you would like to find
- services you'd like to access
- interactive features you'd like to use (eg bulletin board, chat room)
- any difficulties you've had with this website
- anything else you'd like to suggest
Have you (an individual or an organisation) undertaken, or are you planning, a Food and Mood talk/workshop/group or display/stall this year? We’d like to hear what you’ve done or what your plans are, whether large or small. These will be included in our occasional Food and Mood Project News email that aims to share and inspire! Please contact us with your news.
The Food and Mood Project does not provide individual advice on dietary self-help for emotional and mental health. If you are looking for professional support then please look at our find a nutritionist pages and/or consider joining our free email email group .