Food and Mood poster
Do you think what you eat can affect how you feel? This poster guides your exploration so you can find out! (For the more experienced, it helps keep you on track!)
An attractive and inspiring colour poster containing suggestions for improving mood through food, with words of encouragement from people who’ve had a go.
- At-a-glance questions to grab your attention
- Practical tips (based on the latest recommendations from nutritional therapists) to guide you
- Useful advice from Food and Mood Project participants
- Beautiful colours and appealing illustrations
- Cleverly designed to fit onto kitchen cupboards or narrow wall spaces (21cmx 59cm)
- Handy wipe clean finish
Enjoy this positive self-help approach to emotional well-being an ideal gift and the perfect companion to The Food and Mood Handbook by Amanda Geary
Why not buy the poster as part of the Food and Mood self-help pack?
“I have found my Food and Mood poster invaluable - it’s in my kitchen and gives me encouragement and information at the same time ... I like to put a tick by the items I've managed to incorporate into my lifestyle, and the poster acts as an 'aide memoir' if I've gone 'off the tracks' ... I want to give posters to my friends for Christmas."
Jan, Bipolar Survivor, Cardiff, South Wales, UK.