The Food and Mood Leaflet
A sample of the leaflet will be added to this webpage in due course. Meanwhile, customers placing advance orders will have the opportunity to comment on the design and content before it goes to print.
- An attractive and informative introduction to dietary self-help for mental and emotional health.
- Suggests manageable dietary changes that can help improve how you feel in mind and body.
- Includes signposts to other sources of information and support.
- Ideal handout for clients, patients, or Food and Mood workshop participants.
- A4, folded, colour printing on both sides.
- Sold only in packs of 25, 100 and 250
Order online with PayPal ('Add to Basket' below).
All prices include UK postage. If delivery is to outside the UK click here first.
Pre-Order Food and Mood A4 leaflet
|25 leaflets for £5||100 leaflets for £15||250 leaflets for £25|
This leaflet will be available once we have received sufficient advance orders. This is because, without additional funding or sufficient donations, we cannot cover the design and initial printing costs for this new resource. If sufficient advance orders are not received you will be issued with a full refund. We will keep you updated with progress. You can request a full refund at any time while you are waiting for your order. Please contact us if you need more information.
Other introductory resources:
Depending on your budget, the following items are good introductory resources, and are currently available:
We regret we do not have any materials available free of charge. However, for presentation/display purposes you are welcome to download and print out any information from the Food and Mood website, if you acknowledge the source.
The Mind Meal page contains useful guidance on good mood foods.